Lowell RMV Service Center
Details of Lowell RMV Service Center
Overview of Lowell RMV Service Center
• Customers are strongly encouraged to go online to schedule available in-person appointments for this location. Customers, if needed, are welcome to conduct walk-in transactions during early morning or late afternoon hours, but are advised they will be served after customers with prescheduled in-person appointments. Customers without appointments may have to either wait until assistance can be offered or return to a center on another date. A scheduled appointment will save time and provide flexibility and convenience.
• This location does NOT offer B2B transactions.
Hours for Lowell RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Lowell RMV Service Center
The Lowell RMV Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Lowell RMV Service Center
Reservations required for this location.
- Certain driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Road tests scheduled between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location
Accessibility at Lowell RMV Service Center
The Lowell RMV Service Center has accessible parking. It is located close to the Lowell MBTA Commuter Rail station.
More info for Lowell RMV Service Center
Credit and debit cards, cash, check, and money orders accepted for all transactions.
Make checks payable to MassDOT.