Using your WIC farmers’ market coupons
Farmers’ markets that accept WIC coupons
- MassGrown Farm Locator Map
- How to use the MassGrown Map to find a farmers’ market
- Farmers’ Markets in the Metro Boston Region (PDF) | (DOCX)
- Farmers’ Markets in the Cape Cod/Islands Region (PDF) | (DOCX)
- Farmers’ Markets in the Central Region (PDF) | (DOCX)
- Farmers’ Markets in the North Shore Region (PDF) | (DOCX)
- Farmer’s Markets in the South Shore Region (PDF) | (DOCX)
- Farmers’ Markets in the Western Region (PDF) | (DOCX)
Local vegetables & fruits: recipes & tips!
- UMass Produce Spotlight
Shopping for local produce at farmers’ markets and farmstands is simple! In Massachusetts, you will find local foods such as blueberries, salad greens, spinach and strawberries! Locally grown produce often has better flavor and more nutrients. Now is the perfect time to try something new! Click here for shopping, storing, and serving tips for specific local vegetables and fruits.
- UMass Farmers’ Market Recipes
These recipes feature fruits and vegetables grown in Massachusetts and found at most local farmers’ markets. Support your local farmers and buy fresh, just-picked seasonal fruits and vegetables to use in these tasty recipes.
Healthy Incentives Program (HIP)
Do you get SNAP in Massachusetts? If so, you've got HIP, too! HIP gives money back instantly when you use SNAP to buy fruits and vegetables from participating local farm vendors. You can earn back up to $40-$80 each month. Find out more at www.mass.gov/hip.
Use this map to find HIP vendors: www.dtafinder.dtadash.ehs.mass.gov/hip.
If you have questions about the WIC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program in Massachusetts, please email Kelley.May@mass.gov.