The Division of Marine Fisheries manages the state’s commercial and recreational saltwater fisheries and oversees other services that support the marine environment and fishing communities.
Who we serve
The Division of Marine Fisheries serves the recreational and commercial fishing industry, as well as other interested parties, through research, management, and permitting.
Advisories and Legal Notices
- Subscribe to DMF advisories and updates!
- Seasonal Trap Gear Closure Reminder (map)
- Trap Gear Buoyline Modifications
- DMF's Report Characterizing Springtime Longfin Squid Trawl Fishery
- Proposed Regulatory Amendments and Public Hearings
- FAQ on New Recreational Striped Bass Rules
- 2021 Guide to DMF Regulations
- Environmental Economic Innovation Grant
- Update on Striped Bass License Plates