MassHealth, Mass. Department of Health and Human Services.
Includes an overview of the program, information for recipients, information for providers, how to apply, and more.
MassHealth Advocacy Guide, Mass. Law Reform Institute, 2012. Online version of the popular book includes detailed guidance on eligibility, covered services and appeals.
Medicaid, US Dept. of Health and Human Services. Includes general information, enrollment and coverage, and more.
MGL c.118E Division of Medical Assistance. Also see new or newly-revised sections:
- § 9D Senior care options initiative; senior care organizations; enrollment choices; advisory committee; report
- § 10K Coverage for certain services and contraceptive methods
- § 12A Supplemental rebates
- § 25 Exempt income and resources
- § 25A Exempt income for the Qualified Medicare Beneficiary, Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary and Qualified Individual programs
- § 33 Long term care insurance purchasers; liability for medical assistance paid
- § 38A Retroactive claims denial for mental health services
130 CMR 501-610 MassHealth regulations
42 USC 1396 et seq Medical Assistance Programs
42 CFR 430-456 US Medicaid Regulations
Member Booklet for health and dental coverage and help paying costs, Executive Office of Health and Human Services, March 2018
Includes how to get MassHealth, details about coverage, and more
Medicaid Application Process in MA (MassHealth), The Forum for Massachusetts Law
Provides "a checklist of necessary documentation" to gather when beginning the process of applying for MassHealth
Requiring Adult Children to Pay for Aging Parents, ElderLaw Answers.
Helpful information on laws that may require adult children to support their parents. See also, Massachusetts' filial responsibility law, Chapter 273, section 20.
Elder Law (Mass. Practice v.56) , Thomson/West, annual. Chapters 8 and 9.
Estate Planning for the Aging or Incapacitated Client in Massachusetts, Chapter 34: MassHealth and Resource Planning, MCLE.
Massachusetts Elder Law, LexisNexis Matthew Bender
MassHealth from application to approval, MCLE, 2019
Maximizing Community Benefits, Suffolk University Center for Advanced Legal Studies, Center for CLE & Academic Conferences, 2009
Medicare and Medicaid Claims and Procedures, West, with supplement
|Last updated:||November 12, 2019|