- Feeding a Child is Complex; If Your Child Struggles to Grow, Let Us Help (PDF) | (DOCX)
- Boosting Calories Handout English (PDF) | (DOC)
- The Ellyn Satter Institute – search for parents section for great resources for the typically developing child.
- Feeding Matters: Families – read other family stories, connect with a peer, take a feeding questionnaire, learn about the evaluation and treatment options, locate feeding services and other resources.
- Feeding Matters: Recipes – an assortment of recipes including dairy wheat nut and/or egg free recipes.
- Boston Medical Center’s Food Demonstration Kitchen – recipes.
- SOS Help for Parents, A Practical Guide for Handling Common Everyday Behavior Problems by Lynn Clark
- The Challenging Child: Understanding, Raising, and Enjoying the Five "Difficult" Types of Children by Stanley I. Greenspan and Jacqueline Salmon
- 1-2-3 Magic: 3-Step Discipline for Calm, Effective, and Happy Parenting by Thomas Phelan
- Just Two More Bites!: Helping Picky Eaters Say Yes to Food by Linda Piette
- Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater: A Parent’s Handbook: A Stage-by-Stage Guide to Setting Your Child on the Path to Adventurous Eating by Nimali Fernando MD MPH and Melanie Potock MA CCC-SLP
- Fearless Feeding: How to Raise Healthy Eaters from High Chair to High School by Jill Castle and Maryann Jacobsen
- It's Not About the Broccoli: Three Habits to Teach Your Kids for a Lifetime of Healthy Eating by Dina Rose