DoN Applications Filed During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
Guidance was issued on April 6 indicating no DoN dates will be assigned during the state of emergency for any application filed on or after March 10, 2020. The notice can be found using the following link: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-guidance-and-directives#other-guidance-.
Exception of Certain Activities for DoN Approval Necessary to Address COVID-19
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Department of Public Health has issued an order and memorandum exempting certain activities from determination of need approval that are necessary to address COVID-19. The order and memorandum can be found using the following link: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-state-of-emergency.
- DoN Consolidation Guideline Final | (DOC)
- Consolidation Webinar slides
- FAQ-Coming Soon
- Lifting Long-Term Care Moratorium (Draft) | (DOC)
- Community Engagement | (DOC)
- Community Health Initiative Planning | (DOC)
- Expenditure Minimums for Applying for a DoN 2019-2020 | (DOC)
- DoN Guideline Recission Letter | (DOC)
- DoN Long Term Care Moratorium | (DOC)
- Equipment and Services* | (DOC)
*On September 13, 2017, the Public Health Council (PHC) voted to delegate review and approval of all MRI, CT, and PET DoN Applications to the Commissioner.
- Filing Fee Guideline | (DOC)
- Health Priority | (DOC)
- Ten Taxpayer Groups | (DOC)