MGL c.112, Registration of Certain Professionals. Establishes the boards of registration for the professions.
230-270 CMR Boards of Registration
- Division of Professional Licensure Boards of Registration
A listing with links to boards that license everything from allied health professionals to veterinarians. Each board has a link to its regulations, applications, fees, etc.
- Division of Professional Licensure Consumer Bill of Rights
While not carrying the force of law, these "rights" articulate the philosophy of the Division
- Find a Licensed Professional
You can search by occupation and location and see any disciplinary actions dating back to 1993
- Frequently Asked Questions About Licensure for Educators
UMass has summarized the types of licenses for teachers and the requirements
- Professional Licenses & Permits, Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation
Lists all categories of employment that require licensing by the state with links to agencies.
- Manual for Conducting Administrative Adjudicatory Proceedings, by Robert Quinlan, Asst. Atty. General, 2012 edition.
"As you will note from the original Preface, this manual initially was oriented toward members of the various professional licensure or registration boards in Massachusetts that were conducting adjudicatory hearings. As with the first draft 21st Century editions, this edition attempts to broaden the scope of the manual, to make it a useful resource for many different types of presiding officers and board members who conduct administrative adjudicatory proceedings…"
|Last updated:||April 18, 2018|