Information for licensed substance use disorder treatment programs

Forms, resources and regulations related to BSAS licensed Alcohol & Drug treatment programs

Substance use disorder treatment program licensing information

If you need information regarding a new license, renewing a license, amending a license, or closing a program, please contact the BSAS Licensing Inspector in your region:



If you have any further question, please contact BSAS by e-mail at

Additional Resources for